Things to Ponder...
* Tell a man that there are 400 billion stars and he'll believe you.
* How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always
* Why does sour cream have an expiration date?
* What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?
* If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what is the opposite of
* Why is lemon juice mostly artificial ingredients but dishwashing
* How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't grow in it?
* Why buy a product that it takes 2000 flushes to get rid of?
* Why do we wait until a pig is dead to "cure" it?
* Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
* Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a
* Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
* Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?
* Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
* What do little birdies see when they get knocked unconscious?
* If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, why are there locks
* Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?