For those who already have children past this age,
1. A king size waterbed holds enough water
2. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them
3. A 3-year-old's voice is louder than 200 adults
4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan,
5. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on.
6. The glass in windows (even double pane) doesn't stop a baseball
7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words 'Uh-oh',
8. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
9. A six-year-old can start a fire with a flint rock
10. Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a four-year-old.
11. PlayDough and Microwave should never be used in the same sentence.
12. Super glue is forever.
13. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool
14. Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
15. VCR's do not eject PB&J sandwiches
16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
17. Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
18. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.
19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on.
20. The fire department in Austin has a 5 minute response time.
21. The spin cycle on the washing machine
Return to Pearls of Wisdom - Nuggets of Knowledge